Version 2.2.03 2017 AUG 01
* Fixed Bug with path naming for Realizations and Analyses
Version 2.2.02 2017-JUL-19
* Fixed bug with relative paths in project file.
Version 2.2.01 released on 2017-APR-28
* Updated Riverscapes Project (integrated with Riverscapes Project Python module) * Added Symbology and map layers to Confining Margins * Updated folder structure
Version 2.1.02 2017-MAR-03
+ Roll out of "Confinement Project" + Calculate Constriction Metric + Reconfigured Toolbox Structure to support projects and stand alone calculations
Version 2.1.01 (beta) 2017-JAN-09
Version 0.2.0 2016-02-24
+ New "Converged Margins" Results Method supports much quicker processing of Line method calculation + Retains original method of Confinement calculations + Support for Shapefile Outputs (Field Names shortened)
Version 0.1.0 2016-01-18
+ Initial Pull of Confinement and Moving Window Tools from GNAT
The Confinement Toolbox is provided as a zip file containing a .pyt file and supporting script files.
- Download the zipfile and unzip the contents to your computer (keep all files together).
- Open ArcGIS.
- Add the .pyt file to Arctoolbox as you would any other Geoprocessing Toolbox.
Clone the Master Branch of this repo to your local computer.
Add the .pyt file to Arctoolbox as you would any other Geoprocessing Toolbox.
Both Feature (x.x) and Maintenance/Bug fix releases (x.x.xx) will be pushed to this branch.